Learn with Us in the New Year!
New dates have just been posted for our calligraphy workshops! In early-2016, we’ll again be teaching in Washington, D.C. at The Loft at 600 F in the heart of the District as well as in Middleburg, Virginia at Middleburg Events Studio, in Charlottesville, Virginia at rock paper scissors and also just outside of Baltimore, Maryland at Becket Hitch. Plus, this winter we’re offering two workshops at Stylish Patina’s Rough Luxe Warehouse in Falls Church, Virginia!
This month marked the beginning of our fifth year of teaching these classes. It is such a joy to be able to share our love for calligraphy with our students and we continue to be grateful for and encouraged by the feedback we receive from them. A very small sampling:
- “I just wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful class on Saturday! I had such a great time and can’t wait to get practicing! I definitely hope to do a follow-up class soon!” – KM
- “I had a great time! I know I’ll enjoy practicing and using my new skills.” – BD
- “I just wanted to thank you again for teaching such a wonderful class. I couldn’t believe how quickly the time passed! I was talking to [a friend and fellow student] and we both definitely want to sign up for the follow up class. Thank you for sharing so much of your knowledge!” – TT
- ” HANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I LOVED the class! I feel very happy with the knowledge and tools I walked away with and will be practicing diligently! ” – CH
- “Thanks Michele! I so enjoyed the workshop, and look forward to practicing more at home.” – ST
There is nothing better seeing our students leave our workshops feeling excited to practice and grow as calligraphers!
For our past students, we’ve also posted new dates for our formal follow-up workshop, Continuing with Contemporary Pointed Pen Calligraphy, as well as for our signature, weeknight Calligraphy Study Table sessions. It’s always exciting to see how
As always, we’ll be keeping the class size super small to allow for plenty of individual attention and instruction, so if you are interested in taking part this winter (or in gifting a class to someone else – a spot in our workshops is the perfect birthday, anniversary or holiday gift!), please don’t wait too long to secure your spot. You can find more details and register here.